I Was Wondering-"Do Trees Get Lonely?"

I Was Wondering-"Do Trees Get Lonely?"

Today I looked out over a field and noticed a tree standing alone in the middle of all that open space, not very exciting by most people standards, but serenely magnificent to me.

I began to wonder, "Do trees get lonely?"

There this old man stood; an enormous oak, all alone with only an assortment of weeds growing beneath his awesome arms.

Over 100 years of age, I would say he was, his seeds carelessly dropped by a mother bird carrying food to her hungry young nestling perhaps had he stood there all those years, alone. With no others, to sway with when the wind blew?

I wonder, "Do trees get lonely?"

I should wonder not, for a man will wither and die if left to grow alone. Here before me stands a beautiful creation of almighty.

His magnificence is truly a splendor to behold.

All alone, so happy he must be.

Fortunate am I to have him to admire his grandeur as may would have merely passed by him.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.