"Let's Have A glance over It..."

"Let's Have A glance over It..."

What I'm going to tell about is what our life is today. Life, it's being dead without heart beat i.e. only our mind is in work. There's no love. Even the love of parents to their children, which is said to be true, can be bought and sold. That's enough to know that being alive we are at the stage of death especially women. Even today's women, who are ranked as women of the modern era, don't even know what they are doing and what should be done. Let me share a story.

There was a girl and a boy in love with each other. Finally, what was to be their love resulted in marriage. It was almost 10 years of their marriage that the girl met her friends and requested them all to attend that day's dinner. They all went to her house. It was a small house with pink color. "Hey, Seema what's this, pink color…? As much as I know you, I think pink was that you hated the must. "Yes and where are tour all those books? Are they gone for a big melodious party, I couldn’t see a single book out here. I remember your room used to be an image of library." And then Seema replies," yes I know and I even want them. But what can I do? He doesn't like a busy and studious girl", "Leave all the rubbish. But wait, what happened to your dress and hair? You used to have short hair with bubbly looks, you look completely rough." "Yeh. That’s what I think too but what can be done now? His choice is different." "Hey, stop it, Seema, we are talking about you, who's he? It's your life and you have your absolute right to enjoy it on your own. Why are you following all those useless systems? You have power. You have us as your friends. Why don't you go against him? "Damn…You're completely changed." "Yes…, I do understand guys. What you mean to say but you don't know that he doesn't like all those things!!!"

Yes, this is what today's love or life is i.e. a civilized one. It's even today's educated world's problem. But if we want, it can be changed. Just start through yourself, there's no one else to stop you.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.