Society Without Spiders

Society without Spiders

Spiders are the most attractive and enigmatic insects in the world. Some animal lovers or philosophers might have popped this idea from their mind, but in my opinion, this idea is nothing more than trash. The people who add words of praise to an eight-legged hairy insect always surprise me. I have spent many hours scrutinizing this thing and didn't find anything special. Anyone may like spiders because they may think they are cute. But, I have suffered a deadly loss because of a vendetta between me and a spider and this has caused to ruin my whole life.

The history of enmity between spider and me goes back to the mid-nineties when I was in my early twenties. I was searching for something in the attic, which I can't remember now. Suddenly an eight-legged hairy insect, which people call a spider on my arms. It gazed upon me motionlessly. My all senses seemed to switch off. After sometime, it jumped off my arm and went on its own way. I knew it had done something with my arms. The moment I came out of the attic, I found my arm full of rashes. Then, I was rushed to a dermatologist.

From that very day, I used to get nightmare. One night I found myself drowning in the ocean of spiders. I still recall my school days when I was made afraid by spiders. These were only the small incidents. But, the deadliest blow was yet to come.

I was on a date with someone I loved. I decided to call her to my house for dinner. Being a gourmet cook, I prepared the best dishes for her. We were ready for the dinner. All things were going on according to the plan until she found a dead spider in her meal. That spoiled my whole dinner and the best chance to propose to her. She was embarrassed by my hospitality. I knew that there was never a second chance.

The Spiderman movies have been adding fuel to the fire. Every time when I see those films, my wound gets fresher. I always watch Spiderman movies with a hope that it would be killed in that series. In the latest emotion based Spiderman-3 I could only enjoy the moments when a sand man busted Spiderman.

So, it is a call for a society free of spiders. Think of the world where there won't be any spiders. There won't be any cob-webs on the ceiling, no lover's heart would be shattered, food spoiling won't take place and more importantly no Spiderman movies would be made. So, it is a plea for a utopian society free of spiders.

 

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.