"Truth"

"Truth"

 When far and wide remained the sky.

'Hush' was the wind and moon to sky.

The meadows stretching to kiss the sky

With our little talks getting in high


With a hush and with a tender bliss

"Have you seen truth" came a hiss


"In your eyes" said she with an ease

"And you" came the words, and pause


She continued, "Can you see? In mine?"

A thaw and "Of course, it does shine"


'Though not in your eyes, I have seen'

Though I 'sure coz I've well seen it.'

'Where flat is the earth and dark is day,

And tame is forest and wild is home,

Where people shine, radiant in peace,

And wishes trace, dreams do vanish

There I've seen it very well hidden

 

Thought I, 'lies the truth, indeed hidden'

 

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.