Computer Confession

Computer Confession

 I wanted to buy a new computer,

The thing that I wanted badly.

As needed it for this semester

For my programming in C!

 

OH! I never thought it to be so complicated,

To choose a system over-many-to-buy.

Nor any idea about the latest. Sign!

 

One had to check out for the Microprocessor,

And the company of motherhood.

Should I ask, "Please can you tell me which one to buy sir?"

Or to go on as; -give the right one for me lord!

 

I didn't know-we ever had to consider the Hzs and Gbs,

And the monitor with number of pixels.

My head tries and so does my lungs under my ribs.

As? I browse the web for such samples!

 

Should I get a Desktop or a Thinking-pad,

Please tell me which one I should use.

Or I'll end up bald-scratching my head,

Deciding the one to buy and the one to excuse!

 

It's better for me to stop and think,

About the answer about the computer.

So decided to end it and waste my ink,

 

And wait until I get to the next semester!

 

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.